Justin joined his father’s independent adjusting firm while in college, and took over operations in 2001. Since then, his company grew to be the highest producing division of a national franchise with over 120 owners. In 2021, he formed MAS Solutions with John Walker, offering services across the U.S., Mexico and Latin America.
Justin is an insurance professional with more than twenty-five years of experience in all lines of claims. He is skilled in negotiations and creating effective processes for improving claims resolution, as well as an accomplished public speaker, specifically geared to teaching. Justin focuses on customer service first.
Justin lives with his wife and son in the Houston area, and maintains an office and residence in Honolulu. He is a licensed pilot, and flies his own plane as often as he can.
- Fire Loss for multi-use condominium association ($7M)
- Auto Property Damage loss for paint overspray ($5M)
- Fire Loss at 30-story high rise with complex BI component ($4.5M)
- Construction Defect Claim, high rise construction ($4M)
- Oil Field Fire Loss ($3.5 M)
- Wind Loss, Production Facility ($1.2M)
- Hurricane Loss, Condo Association ($9M)
- More than 50 losses exceeding $1M
- Certified Claims Professional (Property)
- HAAG® Certified Commercial Roof Inspector
- HAAG® Certified Residential Roof Inspector
- WIND® Network Certified Appraiser
- WIND® Network Certified Umpire
- NFIP Certified Flood Adjuster (All Categories)
- Professional Memberships
- WIND® Network, Board of Directors (01/2010 – Present)
- Hawaii Claims Association (01/2015 – Present)
- Houston Claims Association (01/2010 – Present)
Areas of Expertise
- Property Loss Skills: Large Loss, Construction Defect, Builders Risk/OCIP/CCIP, ALOP
- Aviation Hull Losses: Investigate, assess, appraise aviation hull losses
- Heavy/Construction Equipment: All forms of investigation and loss assessment
- Risk Analysis: Examine risks (Construction, Industrial, etc.) to help identify areas for improvement for construction and personnel.
- Appraisal Clause /Umpire: WIND™Certified Appraisal and Umpire expert, Teaches Appraiser certification classes. Court Appointed Umpire.
- Diminished Value Expert: Developed methodology for investigating and determining diminished value claims.
- Drone Services: Licensed FAA Part 107 remote pilot. Utilized to investigate envelope claims, collapsed buildings and similar hard-to-reach areas of a loss.
- Auto Estimatics: Completed estimates on more than 10,000 vehicles
- Inland Marine: Motor Truck Cargo, Cargo, Heavy Equipment, Construction Equipment